Request a mod

TheSephirion

Alright, I know about the whole leg story, but according to the post date on there (Unless it's messed up or something...), then that was on January 5th. This is March 25, so I'm going to assume that he's either A.) REALLY close to getting better, or B.) Stuck in a wormhole. I dunno, I haven't killed many legs in my day (Never a single broken bone. D:), so I guess I could be wrong, and if I am, sorry.

But, my whole request is here. Just thought I'd put it here in case for whatever reason you didn't check the other forum but would like to do something like this. Don't expect you to, just in case.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry920589

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'll chime in. I can make some simple Mods. I can not Script and i can't make any meshes and/or Textures.

All the Modders who can do something like that are probably busy making some "real" mods.

If you want any numbers changed, i can do that. An Umbra Sword, hammered to 125% Health will do a maximum of 33 basedamage. How about 3000? I made myself a super weapon which is not that extremely over the top. My Sword is not enchanted, it just has a high base damage.

I can do basic Stuff, changing Numbers, checking and unchecking boxes, create new Forms for Items. My Supersword looks like a Fine Steel Longsword, does way more Damage then Umbra and "ignores normal Weapons Resistances", i.e. i can slay Ghosts.

I can make some Armor heavy or light. Heavy Glass Armor, light Daedric Armor, you name it. Want to have the Emperors Robe? Its fairly easy to make the thing count as "heavy armor". It may be equipped in the right ring Slot. Or in the "Tail" Slot which isn't used in the Vanilla Game (I a certain NPC will use this Slot later in the Game).

Enchantments are fairly easy as well. Want a ring that gives you Water Breathing, Night Eye and 400ft Light? This will make you look like Dr.Manhattan while you are in front of your Computer...

Maybe i'm not so bad at modding after all, i just made up the first Oblivion mod which changes the Appearance of the Player, not the playercharacter ;D

Well, if you want to have your personal God weapon, God Armor or just find your Daedric Armor ugly and you want some Blackwood Armor with daedric Stats, send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
This is kinda a :sick: mod I guess you could say. How about a bodily fluid mod to add some realism to the game I mean when you drink wine beer potions and eat steak bread ect. all that stuff has to go somewhere once it goes into you body it has to come out.

This is kinda a :sick: mod I guess you could say. How about a bodily fluid mod to add some realism to the game I mean when you drink wine beer potions and eat steak bread ect. all that stuff has to go somewhere once it goes into you body it has to come out.

Seph' Dude! Will you make me a suit of battlearmor, specifically designed for Argonians (what with them having tails and different shaped skulls)?

I'm thinking 'HEAVY', spikey and real nasty badass looking. The helmet should be like a dragons head, and I'd like it to have smoke coming from the mouth and noseholes (not constant, more like breathing in the cold). Would you also include a cape that looks like dragon wings (sort of torn and old looking).

I really like what you're doing with this post, its rare to find someone who is willing to put theirself out, and do for us what we cant all do for ourselves, and making all those mods must keep you pretty busy. So I say to you all, praise TheSeph' for TheSeph' is good!

Kudos to you Seph', kudos...

:thumbsup: