Does a weight of the armor affect player speed? Even if its light armo

Ignas

This comes from the Fallout: New Vegas Wiki

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Fallout:_New_Vegas_armor_and_clothing#Armor_weight_vs._Character_speed

"Armor weight affects speed noticeably - the heavier the Courier's armor, the slower s/he moves. Is there any specific statistics for that? Does it depend on armor class (light/medium/heavy), on the weight of armor itself, or maybe on DT?

Its only noticeable if you have travel light, otherwise there is no easily discernible difference between combat armor and power armor, if one even exists. I can't tell a difference between equipping combat armor, leather armor or power armor without the travel light perk being selected. I can tell a difference with one-handed versus two-handed weapons but not armor."

hope that comment was of help

The weight of the armor you're wearing does affect your movement speed. The heavier it is, the slower you move.

On the subject of Travel Light: The perk checks your armor against a form list of vanilla light armors and adjusts your speed if you're wearing something in the list. Most mod-added light armors are not added to this list, so there will be little difference between wearing them and wearing heavy armor since the perk never activates.

The weight of the armor you're wearing does affect your movement speed. The heavier it is, the slower you move.

On the subject of Travel Light: The perk checks your armor against a form list of vanilla light armors and adjusts your speed if you're wearing something in the list. Most mod-added light armors are not added to this list, so there will be little difference between wearing them and wearing heavy armor since the perk never activates.

Thanks for cejaling it up for me ;).