Some more requests

Cine_eater

Its probably been requested somewhere before but a diving suit would be cool, perhaps adapt either a radiation suit or power armor for this.

Some Cthulhu type cultists trying to take over the wasteland, the Dunwich building had my hopes up but was a big disapointment (I was hoping to find the Necronomicon or some huge Cthulhu style beast to fight) when I reached the bottom level, perhaps make them an apposing faction at war with the raiders, also the mirelurks could be adapted with tentacles and have a huge building sized one to fight.I know Bethseda love their Lovecraft references so I expected more than just the Dunwich building.

Some John Woo style twin handgun action.

Police style riot shields and gas bombs.

More mellee weapons like golf clubs, bottles etc

A tazer and stun batons would be cool.

Make the mannequins usable like reznods one for Oblivion.

Oil lamps for your home.

musical instruments like guitars (wearable), drumkits and pianos and such.

Make the bear traps an item you can pick up and reuse and set up guns and stuff with tripwires, I'd love to set up a rocket launcher and watch the carnage as its tripped.

Cheers Cine-eater.

I like your idea of the 2 hand gun thing, that would be cool, and probably not difficult to do once GECK is dropped.

The Cthulu thing, is another cool idea i had not thought of.

Police Riot gear, batons and shields a great idea.

Manufacturing traps would be cool as well. Hell, manufacturing bullets, bathtub gin and new chemical compounds would be nice.

All mods that I would use, need to adhere to the story, im big on that. I have seen guys dressed up as Captain America, riding Pink Unicorns in Oblivion, and while funny, would not be the ones i use.

Having said that, here are a few i would like to see.

Zombie/ Feral Ghoul Apocalypse. Not zombies per se, but you get the idea. Walking dead would be cool, but would not fit in with the story, and there are already the feral ghouls.

Binoculars: I think being able to see far before you go places would be nice, and fits well in the story.

Motorcycle? Umm, well how would you fuel it (energy cells?), and it should make noise that draws ALL critters out to you...

Maybe a Mountain Bike? Like a 10 speed or something, that would make sense storywise.

Being a Ghoul or Child? You could do this as this, and keep the story intact: Ok, you emerge from 101, and low and behold given an almost lethal dose of radiation. Over the course of a few days you are Ghoulified. You can explain all this in text, and not have any animations at all. The same thing happens to your Dad. Add 1 "Eek, you are ugly.." to every encounterable person, and then you have it set?

Having slaves outside of the city. You capture them and sell them and for every X amount of money you get, you lose 5 times the karma? Word gets around and people try and kill you?

Playing a Super Mutant? No quests, just carnage.

Thats all the ideas that hit me so far.

or play supermutant with somesort of story.. maybe to wage war on humans and taking over the vastes. enslaving ppl and re building DC supermutant style..

could have an evil and a good way to do it too.. try to co exist with humans or exterminate them..

capturing ppl and super mutate them to populate the wasteland maybe?

I like the binoculars idea or even a telescope, you could do variations on the theme like night vision or heat vision and could even have a motion sensor aliens style.

As for my portable bear traps imagine throwing one into someones face!

Also how about using those spare limbs you find as mellee weapon or throwing heads at people with grenades in their mouths.

I like the idea of making your own hooch in bathtubs.

Cine-eater.

Archived