Dialogue sometimes skips when people talk

stars2heaven

It seems to happen very randomly and I haven't been able to attribute any mod to being the cause. Usually what happens is I'll hear someone say some thing like " I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an ----- -n the knee." The "---" is the part that they simply skip over. It seems to happen with just about anything that someone says, though. It's very random. I've mostly noticed it happening in outdoors locations and I'm pretty sure it's never happened in any regular dialogue where I am talking directly to someone. As far as I can recall it's things people say when I pass them by or things they say when talking to eachother.

Has anyone ever noticed this bug or know what might cause it or how to fix it?

What really annoyed me was it seems like they caused it. at launch, there were tons of people complaining about the 4100hz bug (or something or other) and the patch that supposedly addressed that caused the missing audio in dialogue issue. i never had a problem with the audio until they "fixed" it.

ya i thought i have hearing problem at first but then it happened again and again so i found my hearing is fine and has no problem , the problem is with game itself , and it mostly happens with the guards , they say something , for example : no matter ......... , we are( the guards) always be grateful to you :sweat: and i found out the missing part is " what else happens" ,this is really annoying especially when someone is leading you to a treasure,dragon, unusual phenomena or a local quest that doesn't have a map marker :wallbash: .... gah ....

is there any reason for this ?

Edited by Misakichun