Aela the huntress

jhncanson

The only mod i have that alters companions are Ultimate follower overhaul.

The problem is whenever aela sees me she comes charging at me but instead of swinging her sword,, she just keeps on talking to me.. its annoying because whenever she talks i end the conversation,she then again talks to me in which i consider it a loop... even if i run.. she will chase me..

have you tried disabling then re-enabling her? Open the console, click on her (so the reference ID shows op in the top of the command line) then type "Disable " and press enter. Now typ "Enable " and press enter again. If this doesn't work you made to to alter her dialog option in creation kit, I'm not certain but I think if you remove only the portion of dialog she repeatedly says to you then she won't have anything to say (make sure to save as a unique esp so if it causes crashes you can just delete it. My brother had the same problem with Farkas, ot sure how he resolved it though

I have the same issue with the two brother companions Farkas and Vilkas so I was getting it doubled...any time I went into the companion hall they both assault me with conversation to the point that I just stopped going there. They would just constantly follow me non stop babbling and even if I ended the conversation they'd continue a few moments later. I'm using UFO too but I don't know if its related to the issue or not. I did get frustrated once and started hacking their faces with my axe...I felt a little better but as I recall I couldn't kill them.

Personally...I'd rather they swing their swords at me...at least then I could defend myself.

Oh good news. ^^ Whatever was causing them to do it to me has spontaniously stopped. YAY! I was going to do s 30 second video to see if you were getting the same thing...and they left me alone. Maybe it'll clear up on its own for you too. I know they were driving me crazy.

Same with my aela.. i got tired of her running and nagging me so i went to the mission option then i just fus ro dah her and ice form her(yes.. shes veryyyy annoying,, she deserved it).. then i went rogue.. i am the dragonborn who killed alduin yet there i am running for my life to the gate and fast travelled somewhere far.. but after turning off UFO. she became normal...

• 2 years later...