Modded Item Spawner?

kiebag

Is there a mod that allows you to spawn in modded items? I've never been able to spawn in modded items with the "player.additem" console command and finding the item ID of the modded item isn't exactly easy in the first place. Plus having to type out a long console command for each and every item isn't very practical, even just trying to remember the item ID is quite difficult.

I really need a mod like this because it's a pain trying to find the location of modded items sometimes, especially when the mod author doesn't tell you where the item is located or if the item can only be found on NPCs or bought from vendors and cannot be found in a specific set location.

For example, the Remington Model 8 by TactaGhoul can only be found on NPCs or bought from vendors, but in my game it doesn't appear anywhere even though i've searched for it for hours.

Another example is the "Tactical Military Armor" pack i got from GUNetwork. I downloaded it from a gDrive folder and the readme that came with it does not say where the items are located and I can't find the original post on GUNetwork.

Those items are unobtainable for me unless I can get a mod that allows me to spawn in all modded items.

What i'm looking for is basically something like an in-game terminal that allows me to spawn in ALL non-vanilla weapons, outfits, aid items, misc items, etc and then places them into a chest that is in a set location, inside Doc Mitchell's house for example would be a good location.

I think It'd be a pretty easy mod to make - just make a mod that finds all items that have an item ID that does not correspond to a vanilla item ID and place them all into a chest. Obviously all the vanilla items have a static item ID that does not change - all vanilla item ID's are the same for all users and they do not change when you re-install the game or add mods to the game - that means you could easily add all those vanilla ID's to a "blacklist", isolating only the item ID's of modded items and allowing them and only them to be placed into a container, rather than placing every single item in the game including vanilla items into a container.

I already have a mod that does this, but only for modded weapons. It's called "GAW - Get All Weapons"

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68039

It's a very simple mod but it works perfectly. It uses the Mod Configuration Menu to allow you to spawn all the weapons in your game that have a non-vanilla item ID and places them into a wall safe in Doc Mitchell's house. This mod works perfectly and has allowed me to obtain TactaGhoul's Remington Model 8. Without this mod I wouldn't have been able to obtain it at all. It also makes it much easier to obtain other modded weapons. Instead of going all over the map and picking up all the weapons that have been placed in a specific location by the mod author, they're all located in one chest in Doc Mitchell's house. It's just so much more convenient. I want that level of convenience for apparel items too, especially for the ones that I can't find because I don't know where they are.

Surely there's already a mod that does this, right? I mean, it's so basic and seems pretty necessary. Every other game i've played has had a mod that does this, i believe the typical name for such mods is "cheat menu". Minecraft for example has one and allows you to spawn in every item in the game, even the weird broken ones that can't be obtained in-game without mods.

I'd really appreciate it if you could link a "cheat menu" mod to me if you know of one. I've searched high and low all over the nexus and google and haven't been able to find one so i'm starting to think a "cheat menu" mod simply hasn't been created yet. Or, maybe even you could make one of me lmao. If you're good at coding and you don't think it'd take too long, maybe you could download "Get All Weapons" and slightly modify the code so that it spawns all apparel items instead of weapons. Maybe i'll make it myself. It seems like it'd be a very, very easy to code. I have absolutely no idea why the creator of "Get All Weapons" hasn't already made it.

Thanks in advance. I hope you can help me out.

Edited by kiebag