Left4dead Review *Exclusive *

falloutx

http://www.xboxer.tv/Left4Dead.jpg

Note: As i promised i have the game legit copy have my own game started on " Single player" heres the rest of review made by me

Left4dead : The begining

first attempt made by valve as for a very long term of valve gaming company fan , i am pysched when i first bought this pre-ordered copy just got it today , as you stumble upon game like this you will think this is just another resident evil wannabe , no its alot of different from any zombie game out-there between resident evil survivor and left4dead i rather picked this game later on this review you will know how cool this game is.

note: ok i know theres a left4dead thread already started so this section is for review as for me i like spill out the gameplay what left dead has to offer to know its a good game.

welcome to the zombie land everyone again as you know theres tons of zombie game but left4dead like i said big difference from any horror game i see , stunning building , enemies are cool what can i say resident evil + counterstrike + FEAR + team fortress 2 and half life what can we ask more.

Weapons ...

weapons on this game are strait forward ported from counterstrike and team fortress 2 however they added few extra differences on the game itself.

Enemies? are they scary

http://gamextract.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/left4dead6_450x360.jpg

ok first thing first im sorry if i spoil it out with ya take this as a tip for you

1. The witcher

this mutant can kill you dont fall for her cries you might think she is a lonely girl lost out on apoclyptia cities but if you hear the moan dont shoot at her or even try to approach her , if you so smart keep your ammo you can kill her or ask the npcs or your friend to cover you the only effective way to kill the witcher is shoot her head with massive amount of punishement lol

2. Wanderer

wanderer is just like a normal zombie travel by pack usually they will attack you whenever they felt threatened or aware , you cant sure but if you sneak they wont even notice you were there or ignore them but depends on situation

3. Smoker

this dude , can make you cough like crazy his smoke breath contains dozen of radiations can decrease your health greatly or damage your weapon accuracy

4.Brawler aka " Big dog"

this damn zombie can run anything destroy the building everything he interects become instant destruction what ever you do just keep your distance away from him as soon as possible use hand gun instead for faster accuracy to kill him remember to shot in the head

5.Hunter

this is the most pain on the arse zombie you dont like when you meet this kinda dude or creature what ever you wnat to call him this dude can tear you into pieces just watch on the walls if he start to climb out he can even jumped on the roof

Two things that you should know about lef4dead

The Hordes *Here they come *

they will attack you with massive amount of mutant soldiers , or aka zombies its the most fun i ever had man 100 zombies shooot them all lol its like this game is never ending actions

i know you guys wanted to know more on this game

my rating

enviroment : 6.8/10

Weapons : 5.8/10

Gameplay : 9.8/10

Storyline 4.2/10

scores 9.8 out 10

pick it up or rent it your choice but this game is scary as hell trust me i jumped twice on this game well totally worth to buy and plus even if the storyline ain that interesting but theres always a place for a modding community .

Features

online game with voice communications thats right people mics if you had mic make the game more real

Video commentary feature , interesting you can actually hear the developers talking in game extras

due to some spoiler alert on some major part i cant reveal the chapter on the single player some reason thank you for you time

Archived