Dawnguard Bloodline CTD

Lonephantom777

Hey. I've been playing Skyrim for the PC, and so far, it had been pretty fun. Downloading a few mods helped improve its replayability, and I was having fun up till a month ago.

Now, I'm trying to enter Castle Volkihar during the Dawnguard quest "Bloodline." However, whenever the gate opens, I go to open the main door...I get the loading screen...

And then, promptly, I crash to the desktop. I have tried over and over to enter the main hall of the vampire's castle, only to be booted all the way to the desktop. Every. Single. Time. And it's REALLY making me upset. I've tried turning off certain mods, but it STILL keeps happening to me.

Below is a list of the mods I currently have installed:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawnguard.wsm

ASX_Spells.esp

Caliente’s Body Mod CBBE Curv)

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer

Remodeled Armor

“Better Females by Bella” CORE

BrelynaMaryonNew (I did this one myself)

DragonsDiversified

Shout Mastery

Phenderix’s Magic Evolved

Conjure_chest

Artifact Balance Overhaul

White Phial Realignment

RingsOfPower

Unlimited_Rings

Morrowing Armor for Skyrim

Vagabond Armor

Glass Mage Armor Skyrim Vanilla

Bassem’s better Gauldur Amulet

Bassem’s Lighter Staves

Tamrielc Lore: Chrysamere

Insanity’s Dragonbane

Staff of Magnus_Improved

True Nordic Hero Weapons

Cloaks

Better Bounty Rewars 2.0

Sounds of Skyrim – Civilization

Sounds of Skyrim – The Dungeons

More Dragon Loot

Skyrim overhaul: Factions

Mastered Magicka

Missing Apprentices

PrvtI_HeavyArmory

Enhanced High-Level Gameplay

Guard Dialogue Overhaul Lite

The GOD Auriel!

Explore Skyrim

TEG Wizards of Winterhold

The Secret Room of Breezehome

Dragon Knowledge Spell

The Paarthurnax Dilemma

--------------------------------------------------

So, yeah...I don't know what to do here. Is the data itself corrupted? Is there a script fix I can employ? Does anyone know if any of these mods are flat-out incompatible with the recent patch updates? Or, if I have to re-install Skyrim/Dawnguard entirely, does anyone know a way to preserve the mods/saves that I made?

Any help that could be offered would REALLY be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

well i had this problem with the fort dawnguard gate :wallbash: and i know what you've suffered so far , i did several thing but had no luck but then i installed unofficial dawnguard patch and deleted some unwanted and unused mods and now it works fine

here is the link to unofficial dawnguard patch :

here

well i had this problem with the fort dawnguard gate :wallbash: and i know what you've suffered so far , i did several thing but had no luck but then i installed unofficial dawnguard patch and deleted some unwanted and unused mods and now it works fine

here is the link to unofficial dawnguard patch :

here

Yeah, I have the unofficial Dawnguard patch, and it's still giving me this issue. I was wondering if there's any auto-recording of game data at the time of crash, so i can use that to try and figure out what went wrong.

Also, I tried validating my Steam files, and it gave me the message: "1 files failed to validate and will be re-acquired." Is there a way of finding out which file that was?