Help with unresolved conflicts on Vortex

mesatrap

So Ive played through NV plenty of times but never with mods, so I decided to have at it and watch some videos of must have mods and such... the game works fine apart from im getting red diamonds with exclamation marks in them. Its normally only to do with explosive weapons though.

upon launching vortex i am met with a conflict error but i am not sure which order these mods should be loaded in, any help would be much appreciated

Also, I have just got EDE and when he shoots those red boxes with exclamation marks appear

Edited by mesatrap

This is a "missing texture" problem, not one of "load order". Where more than one mod wants to overwrite an existing game file (texture or otherwise) you have to make a choice as to which will be the "winner" by loading last (overwriting) or leaving alone (not overwrite). That choice is up to you, which is why Vortex is informing you there is a conflict ... so you can choose which will "win". Please see the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One' of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

Have you tried toggling "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-on-again?

Please see the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-