Weapons and Armour from Aliens Movie

aegnor81

I've been downloading great gun/armour mods like mad lately and though they are all great, there is one weapon/armour mod pack I would love to see, namely The Colonial Marines Gear

the armour they wear is pretty sweet and though it seems similar to some of the ingame armour, it would be a great boon to have in game

I saw a vid of Gearbox's Colonial Marines game and it got me thinking, having Pulse Rifles and that gatling/rail gun that Vasquez and Drake use really looks like a lighter, better looking weapon than those in game.

I think a pack like that would really suit the game, anyone agree?

umm.. yes Please!

I would leave to be prowling the wastes with an M41A Pulse Rifle or the Smartgun from aliens.

What would be even better is a full aliens expansion for FO3 .. put Xenomorph's and face huggers in a vault!

...put Xenomorph's and face huggers in a vault!...

You know, that is a really good idea, and i would fit in vey nicely with the whole nuclear holocaust style of fallout, i mean you find death claws etc and i nearly had a heart attack when i first got ambushed by a mireluk king.... so Xenomorphs in a Vault or a spawning cave would be a brilliant mod! I'm already feeling the tingles of a story line coming on...

Whats more sometime in the future that could possibly become a reality, there's a fantastic team working on an Alien/Predator mod for Oblivion, still in the beta stages though.

I think it would be conceivable that they may consider making something to that effect for Fallout once the GECK is out and they have finished their mammoth job on the TESIV mod.

Still, at least right now I'd be over joyed to wield a pulse rifle and deal out merry hell in a largely democratic way to anyone and everyone who tries it on in the Wasteland, and wearing some CM armour would go down really nicely too :)

Archived