Fallout 4 Creation Kit Crashes when importing meshes

Joporai124

Hey guys I have been trying to convert KD Circlets Redone by zzjay to Fallout 4 for personal use. I have followed the Skyrim to Fallout 4 armor conversion tutorial, but when I go to import the finished Mesh the Fallout 4 Creation Kit Crashes and I was wondering how to fix it. I have no idea how to use nif skope so if I need to do something with that someone would have to explain it to me. I have tried using the nif optimizer to fix the crashes but it has had no effect.

Well i have no clue what you doing , but from my exp(just now lol) converting armor from fallout new vegas. Im guessing you got your obj files and just imported that. Did you just exported them from nifscope right away? Got no time for searching your tutorials

No I followed the tutorial found Here actually.

I can see your new here and I am not a retard so I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to me like one I have been part of nexus for several years.

Edited by Joporai124

Oh wow. Sorry if it seemed that way. Okay , i've read that tutorial. Idk how that works since for me whenever i've tried to import obj from old fallout it simply crashed my outfitstudio(it set to fallout 4). So i sugget you resave obj with any 3d software . Worked that way. Wouldnt hurt to try . If anything hit me up in dm's i could try to help you fix that over discord or smth

Edited by carl38513