Immersive PERKS mod!

Ketaroz

Sjogga,

Maybe you right about the Spell Sword, I need more futher testing, 8 Perks Point away from your character, didnt seems that far...

Thats the thing, you cant look at the new perk branches with the same mind about the last ones, indeed there will be WAY more Perks, that means WAY more options, thats why ppl using this mod need to be focused on WHAT they are planning to do with their characters, those who buys skill randonly sometimes, can have a real problem.

Well, so far I did the 3 main perks related with Weapons, so to say 1H, 2H and Bows, and if you realize the branches works to make a profession on the use of each.

For that ppl will need to be focused, theres no more options on have ALL perks of a branch... your character will be lil-good on many things and sucking at all.

BUT.. for power-players, those who uses uncaps mods, perk tradings for dragon souls, elixir of perks, etc... that mods will be a MUST have. I do belive.

Ket

it's starting to like like an mmo. the only problem is that on one you'd have all these chances attached too a skill with a cd. these are all going to stack on each attack; chance to bleed, chance to stun, paralyse, crit, disarm, hit 10x damage, along with 100% crit against certain enemies. you'd probably be stronger with a hunter bow. crit ignore armour and are pretty high on bows. sure that's it's not getting a tad op? Maybe you need to make some of these perks either/or, or have them attached to buff type powers.

same for 1h now i think of it, and daggers with 50% more speed.

Edited by jack013

But Jack...

That pool of bonuses/buffs related with the perks your are choosing for what you want your character gettign better at is EXACLY what makes him get specialized...

What I mean is, that HAS to happen, thats normal and supose to happens while the player dedicate a perk point...

About perks that can unballance, well, I try at most avoid this to happens, but we can only be sure testing.

Ket

OK...

I posted a NEW Two-Handed branch idea on first post. (blue squares = Bethesda/Vanilla nothing changed).

I made SEVERAL tests... like tested a lot, compared, and... well... some folks here were right..

My focus was ONLY at the Two-Handed perk tree, so here my considerations for the new version I posted:

1st - It makes a lot difference on game/character progression if If I ask more points to get certain perk branches advantages...

What it means?

Means, I cant change much the Bethesda branches... so I will have to focus more on give MORE options, but never excel or minimize what exist already.

2nd - If I change much bethesda branches I will be screewing many followers and npcs that has progressions based on those...

3rd - Its pretty OK I create new options on the Perk branch, but leave the regular one most as possible intact. (Blue ones).

That has 2 great advantages: 1st - more conservative players will acepted easyer the fact im nor overhauling their game, Im just creating door for new possibilities... and those more god-power seeker will be able to focus and reach what they look for on the new possibilities...

SO I ASK NOW... specialy for some guys who replyed here, does the Two-Handed Branch makes more sense now?

Ket

• 4 weeks later...