Can someone help me with these mods please?

scaras96

Ok so i need help with outfit mods temptress of ice and deathbell princess.I install and activate these mods but when i get to the game i dont have the rings needed to wear these outfits what should i do?

Also i found this Scythe of death mode which add two handed skythe to the game and i cant find that eather when i get into the game!?

It says for this mod to work i need to have a versio over 6.38 or something liek that and i have version 10.Iwas wondering if someone maybe know how to get those rings so that i will be able to wear these outfits??

For activation i use NMM.

Pirate - Banned

Bben46

to get the rings mentioned in those armor/clothing mods, you need to craft them.

should be under the jewelery section at the forge.

Also I suggest reading the description a little more carefuly next time, as this information is listed there.

I couldnt find a "scythe of death" mod listed, but Id imagine it would be also craftable at the forge or atleast have more information on its mod description page.

For the scythes you can always writhe in the Console

Help Scythe 4

or

Help "Scythe of death" 4

and you will be shown the id's of that/those iteams,

then

Player.additem iteamnumber 1

ex

Player.additem 0a444435 1

nr 1 in the end is for how many you want to add

i hope this will help one of your problems :thumbsup:

happy moding and happy new year!

Thanks and happy new year to u too.I will try to add scythe since i've added a lot of items.

SkyrimForDaWin:I've red the description few times and heres the link to deathbell princess mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28788

I've got items needed to craft these items but when i open forge and go to jewerly section i cant find these rings needed to get the outfit.

Also it gives me some recommended stuff to install and i did that.

Other mods have discription almost the same as fot deathbell princess link that i've added.They have just different pictures and different materials for crafting.