Skyrim has a new villain on it's hands...

NWaldinger

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q652/SkyrimMods/bandicam2012-12-2815-47-08-186_zps071958f6.jpg

Alduin has been slain. The war between the Imperials and Stormcloaks has ended. Peace has descended upon Skyrim for the first time in years... Or so everyone thought. Out of the darkness, a new villain appears. He goes by the name of Sauron, and will not stop until all of Skyrim is under his control.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. This thread's purpose is to let everyone know about my future project I'm going to be doing. I'm going to be uploading videos to YouTube about epic battles of Skyrim in which I've created. I'll try to tie them into the story of Skyrim as best as I can and they're going to be very Machinima-like (atleast I hope they're that good!). My first project is based around Sauron, an antagonist of the LOTR series. I'm currently planning on having different seasons of different characters and my first shall obviously be Sauron. I haven't decided upon a YouTube username yet and I'm brainstorming ideas of Sauron's story. Ideas are welcome and I really want to know what you guys think! Thanks, and God bless.

The kind of video's I will be making: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1jKU9zs_w (created by the geniuses over at Machinima)

honestly i been waiting for this!!! add uruk-hai as his minions and make him really powerful. also might want to think about adding unique powers to him.

How could I have Urak-Hai as his minions? I was originally planning on using shades but Urak-Hai would be better if I could do it. And for unique powers, here are some of the spells/enchantments I plan on using so far:

-Force Wall ('Apocalypse' spell package)

-Sauron's Mace with "launching effect" (Isilmeriel's LOTR Weapons)

-Meteor Storm spell ('Midas Magic' spell package)

-Invisibility spell (not sure where I've downloaded it)