I really need help with mods working with other mods.

Arammu

So UNP would work just find with textures and faces that look more anime? Cause about every mod I come across everyone seems more leaning towards UNP like it's more favored than the CBBE even though at least I think CBBE has been around longer and has more views and endorsements. Also which eye mods would resemble more anime style?

Thanks agian :)

UNP should work as well, but there are plenty of armor mods for both body types, so you don't really have to worry too much about being forced to pick one based on available outfits. I'm not sure about the eyes though, as they both seem to set out to make eyes more realistic, but if you want eye colors that really stand out I think Covereyes looks like it does a better job.

So UNP would work just find with textures and faces that look more anime? Cause about every mod I come across everyone seems more leaning towards UNP like it's more favored than the CBBE even though at least I think CBBE has been around longer and has more views and endorsements. Also which eye mods would resemble more anime style?

Thanks agian :)

UNP should work as well, but there are plenty of armor mods for both body types, so you don't really have to worry too much about being forced to pick one based on available outfits. I'm not sure about the eyes though, as they both seem to set out to make eyes more realistic, but if you want eye colors that really stand out I think Covereyes looks like it does a better job.

Thank you for all the help that's about all. Except, do you know any good anime weapon or armor mods. like the big giant sword weapons like for example that crystal barrage sword from Inuyasha? (That would be awesome in skyrim)

Thank you for all the help that's about all. Except, do you know any good anime weapon or armor mods. like the big giant sword weapons like for example that crystal barrage sword from Inuyasha? (That would be awesome in skyrim)

No problem :smile: Off the top of my head I can think of Monster Hunter for Skyrim, Monster Hunter Series Weapons, Monster Hunter 3 Mod, TERA Weapons Collection for Skyrim, BerserkerSword, and Berserk Dragonslayer for oversized weapons. I think there are more, but can't quite recall them at the moment.

Oh, there's also the Liliths weapons by wiikki.

As for armors, there's Tera armors For Skyrim - UNP and TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - UNP, also anything by nausicaa36 and KURUSE are good bets.

Edited by Anime_Otaku102

No problem :smile: Off the top of my head I can think of Monster Hunter for Skyrim, Monster Hunter Series Weapons, Monster Hunter 3 Mod, TERA Weapons Collection for Skyrim, BerserkerSword, and Berserk Dragonslayer for oversized weapons. I think there are more, but can't quite recall them at the moment.

Oh, there's also the Liliths weapons by wiikki.

As for armors, there's Tera armors For Skyrim - UNP and TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - UNP, also anything by nausicaa36 and KURUSE are good bets.

I just have one last question. If I use UNP style with Coverwomen, Covereyes, Pretty Faces and ECE, Better Males, Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC, will any of these confict with each other, or will all them work with each other?

I just have one last question. If I use UNP style with Coverwomen, Covereyes, Pretty Faces and ECE, Better Males, Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC, will any of these confict with each other, or will all them work with each other?

Just by going with the main files they'll work together. Coverwomen is face textures, Covereyes are eye textures, Prety Face and ECE are mesh and slider tweaks, and Fair Skin is body textures.

Pretty Face and Fair Skin both have face textures under optional files, but you can ignore those if you go with Coverwomen.

Just by going with the main files they'll work together. Coverwomen is face textures, Covereyes are eye textures, Prety Face and ECE are mesh and slider tweaks, and Fair Skin is body textures.

Pretty Face and Fair Skin both have face textures under optional files, but you can ignore those if you go with Coverwomen.

So I can use all of these mods together without any conflicts?

So I can use all of these mods together without any conflicts?

Yup.

Instead of UNP, will CBBEV3 also work with Skimpy Silverlight armor and all those others mods?

And if I use CBBEV3 what best choices are there so the body looks skinny and big breasts, but not too big, like just the right size?

Edited by Arammu

Instead of UNP, will CBBEV3 also work with Skimpy Silverlight armor and all those others mods?

And if I use CBBEV3 what best choices are there so the body looks skinny and big breasts, but not too big, like just the right size?

For the most part, yes. Covereyes, Pretty Faces, ECE, and Better Males are mods that change parts that CBBE and UNP don't touch, so you don't have to worry about those; Fair Skin has separate textures for UNP and CBBE, so just make sure you pick the one that matches your body type; Coverwomen doesn't have optional CBBE textures, so you'll see a border where the face and textures meet, but that can be fixed with Calientes Texture Blender (haven't used it myself, but she has tutorials on how to use it).

Technically you can use any body armor with any body type, because body armors have their own body shape hardcoded in. If you wear a CBBE armor on a UNP body, you'll look like you have a CBBE body until you take the armor off (and vice versa); this is fine with armors that cover the whole body, but for any armor that shows skin it'll use your current body texture with the armor's body shape, which can cause ugly texture breaking or stretching. If you want to use Skimpy Silverlight with CBBE, you'll have to get the CBBE version of the armor (which nexus also took down).

If you want to customize CBBE to be skinny with big breasts you'll have to use the BodySlide tool that comes with CBBE (I haven't used it, so you'll have to follow the tutorial on the CBBE page), but as mentioned above body armors have their own body shape and they'll wind up hiding your body shape when worn anyway (unless the armor's description/title says bodyslide compatible, in which case you'll need to convert it to your customized body shape using bodyslide as well).