Naga or Harpy race?

CowPrint

I would love two see either of these races. I'm a pretty big fan of monster girls, and I know there are a lot of others out there who also like mythos of things like these two races. I can see the harpy being more do-able then a naga, but if there's any modders out there that want a challenge, go for it. It doesn't have to be lore friendly, but it'd be a huge plus if it was. Compatibility is my concern with this; such as mods that contain clothing and other things like that. I've never seen a mod like this before, even in my years playing with mods in Oblivion, and I think it would be pretty sweet if it was well executed. Reply if you're also interested in this, or you're interested in making a new race mod.

There once was a mod that included various beasts,including some "Harpies". But they weren't that much good. They were basically just the bodies of Wisp Mothers with the limbs of Haavravens.

Unfortunately I can't help you and do it myself. But I think harpies would be easier to do than nagas.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...