No Valkyries in Skyrim?!

Komoteru2

Nexus Mods!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like added to Nexus Mods?

• More Sexy/Skimpy armor mods for UNP/UNPB Bodies with BBP?
    • More Standalone Weapons and Craftables?
    • More Immersion Mods like Harder Traps and Enemies?
    • Battle Mods that make open Warfare in Skyrim?
    • Monster Hunter mods that -work-?
    • A Valkyrie Armor set?
    • More Nordic Lore Mods?

So, when I first started modding, my objective was to make Syrim Sexier. I got a bunch on animation replacers to get rid of the garbage vanilla running/walking/sprinting/weapons holding animations, then I went all-out and got some body mods, UNPB-BBP being my favorite. But there's just not enough armor out there that is for it!! I appreciated the UNPB Armor shop, it was a welcome addition to my Skyrim. But it's just not enough.

Next I went for weapons and armor stand-alones to ADD to skyrim. This proved incredibly satisfactory with people cranking out weapon stand-alones DAILY. But a lot of the weapons are ungainly or far too outlandish for me to wield comfortably.

Next I just have to say that when I search "Valkyrie" in nexus, I'd expect to find more than 2 results when the game in question is NORDIC in design. I would LOVE to see someone make an in-depth Character mod or NPC that is a Valkyrie. Showing up into battle and taking dead men to sovngarde? That would be Amazing.

Post what YOU would like to see in skyrim Nexus mods! I'd love to compare and contrast with you! Maybe even come up with new mods to request or Showcase! <3

Totally agree with you, Calfurius. I'd love to see more Lore-mods. To be honest there arent enough lore-friendly things on the nexus to properly exploit all the possibilities an engine like Skyrim can offer. Hence my topic! There's no valkyries in a completely norse-mythos driven game! Call them whatever you like but I think they would fit right in!

Nobody can ignore that the game is Norse in design and that Tamriel has undiscovered magic and mystery. The Valkyrie faction/race/class/spell would be fantastic and would be an amazing addition.

My best kind of mods are those that are for immersion. Things like leaving footsteps when walking on snow,getting yourself in fire when you jump inside a fireplace etc.

I have to say that I've seen many gorgeous armors and clothes for females,but unfortunately I don't play with a female character much because I find it hard to feel like I'm her,because I am a boy.

I'd love it if the armor mods made it so there are actual npcs in the world who wear the armor though,so I could see others wearing them.

Ah yaesh. :3 Immersion mods would be amazing if they were more widely spread. Like seriously I'd love to see some mods that make skyrim a more in-depth experience. Like I laugh when I see lightsabers as an available mod.... it's... okay for people who like that kinda thing.

It aint my thing.

I like lore-friendly and exotic, but so long as it fits the lore in some way shape or form.

Lore is always most fun for me. I've been hoping to see mods that blur the borders of the province a bit, so you'll get some Breton and Orcish culture-based items turning up along those borders, for example.

I've always thought it'd be fun to find Argonian and Khajiit bandits with weapons from their homelands, maybe even a small item on them unique to their race to "remind them of home".

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/179590

Noticed the problem a long time ago, working on fixing it. Just keep in mind that Skyrim is Norse-influenced, but actual use of the myths aren't literal. That and I want armors that fit the role, rather then being skimpy for the sake of being skimpy. So when I'm designed Gavriella, I wanted actual armor covering nearly everything. With Eris who is immortal and really doesn't need armor, she shows a lot more skin.

Edited by kayinv

I like lore-friendly mods myself as well, and of the mods I've put up I've done exactly that. Sometimes it is hard for me to find insipiration, so I just go with the flow of things. Right now I'm working on some lore for my house mod, and poked through some Elder Scrolls lore so that the story meshes better with what people know about Skyrim. Hopefully it will also give players who don't know much of the history a primer on some things, and inspire them to look it up. It just makes it that more complete when you can relate it to what the developers have established. Edited by TheGreenLion