Connubial Bliss

Adipose

It's simple. I'd like a mod that enables me to do the following with my wife: Kiss, hug, have sex, and sleep. Changing clothes has pretty much been dealt with...but not in a package that allows all the other activities. What I"m looking for here, I guess, is a more or less full on domestic mod that's easy to install through NMM.

Lol, I realize I'm probably asking for the moon, however, some of the current attempts do show promise. I'd give the mod a shot, but I'm pretty much a player and not a modder.

BTW, I like the Hearthfire upgrade...a lot. Just don't much care for the locations. I'm a mountain top kinda guy. Now, If Hearthfire could be tweeked to involve a mountain top location and a mature spousal relationship, man I'd be in Hog Heaven.

Some spoilers in my text so, clicky:

With all this money I'm carrying, I could easily afford a fortress or even a city. Hearthfire should've let me build my own city!! Or BUY my own city and become its Arl. I'd love to own Whiterun and repair the damage the battle did, or even Winterhold and help rebuild it into a prosperous, busy city once again. Then again, I enjoy sim/strategy/builder games as well and building a city sounds like fun to me. Especially if I could see the results of my choices.

A lot of the games touched on it, but didn't go further enough to satisfy me. Like the Thieves Guild's so-called "undercity" or the Dark Brotherhood's final arrival in Dawnstar. These guilds had a lot of potential that wasn't tapped in my opinion. I would've loved to find my own Initiates for the DB and an option to send them out on black sacrament assignments rather than being forced to do them myself.

As for the hubby/wifey's unresponsiveness except to give you some gold or a meal every now and then, I agree that there could've easily been more interaction between married couples, especially in Hearthfire, and that the spouse should've been given gifts and affection to keep the gold flowing at least.

It's simple. I'd like a mod that enables me to do the following with my wife: Kiss, hug, have sex, and sleep. Changing clothes has pretty much been dealt with...but not in a package that allows all the other activities. What I"m looking for here, I guess, is a more or less full on domestic mod that's easy to install through NMM.

Lol, I realize I'm probably asking for the moon, however, some of the current attempts do show promise. I'd give the mod a shot, but I'm pretty much a player and not a modder.

BTW, I like the Hearthfire upgrade...a lot. Just don't much care for the locations. I'm a mountain top kinda guy. Now, If Hearthfire could be tweeked to involve a mountain top location and a mature spousal relationship, man I'd be in Hog Heaven.

The Highlighted one can be done if you're a PC player and use this Mod Animated Prostitution you can have them lay on the bed but not lay next to them and no kissing I don't remember if hugging is apart of AP or not.

Edited by Kanarus