Skyrim: Heroes Of The North

Macman253

I like Dunmers! ;D

With yours we will have 3 Dark Elves in the RP. But since I seem to use Eireen and Eykthain as one character I do not have any objections.

Wouldn´t a crossbow strapped to his arm be dangerous? What if it itches on his chin? And have those been in past Elder Scrolls games? Sounds badass! Morrowind?

Edited by Niborino9409

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossbows mounted to arms are built for that purpose, they are designed to use the natural Hand-To-Eye Coordination for accurate close-range shots. If he needs longer range he can remove it and set it up as a normal Crossbow. The idea is that a closer range one can mount heavier bolts. That and its just plain cool...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, real life has been absolutely nuts. To give you an idea of how nuts: I checked my email for the first time in nearly 2 weeks today, and I check my email every time I get on the internet... I'll hop back in right quick.

Okay, seeing as how I cant really come up with more for Malus I am putting him on the back burner. Frankly I find more fun in creating story arcs for the rest of you to develop in so coming up with one character can be odd lol. I have been sitting on the Thalmor Vamp threat and haven't pursued it but the budding Markarth situation has peeked my interest, but Markarth isn't the only hold in revolt. Whiterun is soon to run into problems within.

Malus is a great character but I will be tuning him out soon after I finish this story arc for him and in return I'll be introducing a new character that I can write for because of his epic story lol. Mind you I have written this character before but for a short story that I wrote in highschool and I came across the story not to long ago. I felt the character would do well in Skyrim so I bring you Helgrim Stout-Heart, that and we have a serious lack of Nord Werewolf Warriors...

Name: Helgrim Stout-Heart

Race: Nord (Werewolf)

Description: Burly and Tall, bright red hair and green eyes. Wears woad blue warpaint on his face, his left eye is damaged and he is blind in it, has a scar running across his left eye.

Armor: Mercenary Armor, Band Of Akavir (See Immersive Armors Mod by Hothtrooper)

Weapons: Akaviri Katana, hand-to-hand and a crossbow with steel bolts.

Equipment: Camping gear, various potions, food and water, his horse.

Companion: His faithful warhorse, Horse. Meeko, a malamute husky. (again another mod, I prefer him as a husky)

History: Helgrim was raised in Whiterun up until his twelfth year when his father being a soldier in the legion went away to fight in The Great War, his mother and him went along. It was in the battle-camps that Helgrim earned the name Stout-Heart because of his staunch dedication to the ways of war. He learned Imperial battle tactics and history aswell as swordplay. After four years he marched alongside the Legion in defense of the Imperial City, the battle tore the city apart and the Aldmeri Dominion won the war. His father perished in the battle, now a young man he fled to Hammerfell where he became a mercenary. There he joined a The Fighters Guild, on a mission to clear out an ancient Akaviri Fortress of bandits he was caved in and separated from his companions. Unable to escape he survived by eating the mushrooms that grew on the walls and survived the dangers of the darkness. For three days he delved deep into the expansive fortress and discovered the Walls Of War, murals that depicted the training arts the Akaviri warriors learned in unarmed and swordplay. By examining these arts he learned them, after five months of being sealed within he was able to escape. He left with a Akaviri Saber and the Band Of Akavir, a leather crown that gave its wearer potent resistances to the elements.

After returning to the Fighters Guild a legend he maintained his practices with the Akaviri Sword-Art of Vishiso, an ancient sword art that relies more on skill and concentration then force. A remodeled warrior he soon departed The Fighters Guild with a large satchel of Septims and loot, he wandered for some years before settling in High Rock as a nobles Bodyguard. The Noblemen was a honorable man but he was often targeted for assassination, Helgrim's reputation as a potent swordsmen followed him to High Rock and he was quickly hired, after a few years Helgrim departed High Rock. A vision brought by the Band Of Akavir called him to his homeland, the drums of war were stirring and he knew that his place would be there during this period.

Edited by Macman253

• 3 weeks later...