FN M249

cerebov

I'd like to see a belt-fed GMPG in F3 as well. It could theoretically be done but the animations would cause some headaches. Our best bet would be if either someone made one that's reconfigured to be fired from the position like the miniguns where the trigger is moved above the receiver or if someone made one with new animations after the SDK would be released.

I'm sure a belt movement could be added to the firing animation once the GECK is released.

Honestly, we'd need it anyway for the reload animation at the least. A belt 'cover' doesn't really exist, either - they are too easily dented/bent/etc into the ammo belt and causes it to jam more than it helps in most cases.

Yeah I noticed there aren't any machine guns in game, the closest things (on both sides of the spectrum) being an assault/chinese rifle or a mini gun.

Unlike Fallout: Tactics where you had more M249s than you knew what to do with (Super Mutants used them one-handed, like everyone else used pistols).

I'm sure a belt movement could be added to the firing animation once the GECK is released.

Honestly, we'd need it anyway for the reload animation at the least. A belt 'cover' doesn't really exist, either - they are too easily dented/bent/etc into the ammo belt and causes it to jam more than it helps in most cases.

yeah i know belt covers don't exist, and once the G.E.C.K. is released animation wont be to much of a problem, im just formulating potential work arounds in hope that i might get my gun sooner rather than later. little hope though.

ever heard of drums? the m249 has a strangely deformed one for example with 200 bullets 5.56

just use any animation that puts a clip somewhere or the c.shotgun ani...

and the geck wont solve any animation export and import problems btw... a full sdk would but i doubt we get somin like that

and the geck wont solve any animation export and import problems btw...

wait, what? judging by all the "when the geck is released" talk i thought it would enable my character to fire lasers from his nipples and exhale toxic gas. :rolleyes:

Archived