Save game request

MatrixCoder

I will try to be as detailed as I can

'

'

'

I played skyrim for so long I don't dare to count the number of hours, and 40% of it has been dedicated to modding.

Altho I have finished Skyrim 100% (almost)

I still have a few side quests to do and sub quests.

Lunari Race used!

Details:

- Finished Dawnguard (Joined Dawnguard side, got Vampire Lord ability, cured my self and Serana)

- Hearthfire (Adopted two children, a fully upgraded house with spouse and houscarl)(Lakeview Manor)

- Thiefs Guild Quests all done (Guild Master rank)

- Dark Brotherhood (All quests done)

- Companions (All quests done)(Cured Kodlak)

- Main story quests done

- All shouts collected

'

'

My main issue here is that my character has become rather cluttered... as I have changed races a couple of times etc with console commands.

And thus has made the perk and skills tree look very messy and rather confusing...

The game tells me I am lvl 62, but perks and skills points towards more of a lvl 80-100 -_- which to my knowing isn't right by a long shot... I think.

Like I said I have done couple of tweaks with console commands and so my save is usefull, but a irritation at times.

---------------------------

Coming to the point now!

What I want is a save that fullfills the area above, BUT has level, skills and perks in order. (Possibly a save so that I and Serena remain vampires)

(Bonus if useing Lunari Race/and not used any heavy mods or any at all (this way eliminate the chance of CTD upon loading))

It's a tall order, but it has been a thorn in my side in the last couple of months.

------------------------------------

If this request seems waaay to far fetched then tell me so and I will have it deleted.