Modders Needed

Werewolf334

Greetings, and happy holidays!

As a recent player of Fallout 3 I seemed to fall in love with the game, and you can't get me out of it... heh, Anyways, to business:

I am a writer and have a bunch of good ideas to bring this game to life more. I play oblivion as well, and like the terms of how there are diseases that you can contract. Formally I have an idea to create a mod for this... I have knowledge in a series of medical diseases and interesting scenarios that can happen in post apocalyptic environments, bluntly : MUTATION to the extreme.

Most diseases would probably at first be altered by the radiation just as ghouls would. In terms, I wish to make a mod that allows the character to change through time when exposed to a variety of ... well, radiation and life in the wasteland.

If anyone is willing, I will share more of my ideas, because I lack the knowledge to make the mod essentially. I am willing to work and provide all my ideas and as much help as possible, but for author rights I won't just post it due to copyright infringement and such :D

Since the Geck has been released I will be trying to come up with a new combat system with more reality composed into it. Some ideas will include:

New diseases that affect health and skills

New perks

However, I am unfamiliar with the GECK and how to use it. I am looking for an experienced modder to make my ideas come to life, any takers?

Archived