Fist Of the North Star Resources

gotchamomma

Anything at all from the series and movie Fist of the North Star! Characters, moves/animations, powers, Anything!

Resource for those who have no clue...

Something FOTNS related would've made a very cool Fallout 2-style "easter egg", IMO. :)

As a mod, the first thing that came to mind (given I only have a passing familiarity with the anime), was a "Hokuto Shinken" level 20 (or "quest earned", if possible via GECK) perk that increases criticals dramatically and causes enemies to explode (ala bloody mess) in unarmed combat!

Might be a nice reward perk for completing a grueling "Thunderdome" style arena... a mod people have often talked about here.

Anything at all from the series and movie Fist of the North Star! Characters, moves/animations, powers, Anything!

Resource for those who have no clue...

Something FOTNS related would've made a very cool Fallout 2-style "easter egg", IMO. :)

As a mod, the first thing that came to mind (given I only have a passing familiarity with the anime), was a "Hokuto Shinken" level 20 (or "quest earned", if possible via GECK) perk that increases criticals dramatically and causes enemies to explode (ala bloody mess) in unarmed combat!

Might be a nice reward perk for completing a grueling "Thunderdome" style arena... a mod people have often talked about here.

That's exactly what I was thinking too! :thanks:

• 2 months later...
I also had the feeling that a Fist of The North Star mod would be very fitting on fallout 3 world... i have also seen the Jagi armor from the anime was posted in fallout nexus. Maybe a new more-muscular male body and the kenshiro armour would be a good start to a larger hokuto-style mod!

Archived