More relaxed/tactical combat

asfasfasf

Is it possible to change the Ai behaviour so that the enemies wouldn't be rushing all the time?! This is so annoying and ruins the combat. Most of the time it just isn't fun. There isn't time to draw a grenade or think some other fancy tactics, in a few seconds you got five raiders in your face. And then it's just the same bull**** fighting all over again. :wallbash:

Melee users should rush of course but I don't understand why someone with a rifle abandons his cover and starts walking towards me like some idiotic terminator.

If someone can do something about this please do! :thanks:

Well yes. But it would be enough to have rifle using enemies just hold their ground more. I seem to get more entertaining fights with the super mutants than with the raiders. Are they slower or something?

If someone could make a mod which slows down running speed even more when you have a weapon ready. Maybe that would be a quick solution to my problems... Because now enemies are strafing and bolting around like CRAZY and it gets really annoying.

Now to think of it, slowing down running speed while weapon equipped would be just perfect! Could someone do this for me please? :banana:

When those raiders start rushing you there would be time to do something. Like throwing a few grenades or finding a better cover. Now they just jump to your face in few seconds and that's it.

Also this would force a more tactical combat. No more charging a minigun wielding super mutant with a lead pipe etc...

Archived