Place that needs the most to be modded...

Deleted75062723User

Agreed. The only quest I know of is one from Amorous Adventures (go to orc stronghold for 'whatshername the smith' in Whiterun. (Name starts with an "A" I think...at Warmaidens) Adrian

And no offense to the author, but although it is a reasonably expansive set of quests, as a female player, it's a pretty lame situation that develops.

I won't spoil it completely but let's just say I don't want an orc wife. I can't stand looking at those orc faces. (about as appealing as finding flies have landed in my food.)

Agreed. The only quest I know of is one from Amorous Adventures (go to orc stronghold for 'whatshername the smith' in Whiterun. (Name starts with an "A" I think...at Warmaidens)

And no offense to the author, but although it is a reasonably expansive set of quests, as a female player, it's a pretty lame situation that develops.

I won't spoil it completely but let's just say I don't want an orc wife. I can't stand looking at those orc faces. (about as appealing as finding flies have landed in my food.)

Glad to see I ain't the only one! What I was thinking...was at one of the Orc settlements, you get a quest...to go and spy on another orc settlement...because so and so the leader of the settlement you are visiting...has heard that the settlement he wants you to spy on is using dark magicks to make their settlement way better than the rest. <TO BE CONTINUED>

Edited by Guest

<Continued> Anyways, once you arrive at the next settlement, everything seems normal. You even talk to the leader + other residents of the settlement, and they claim it is because of a new mine they just opened. They claim it has really increased the income of the settlement. The player can then decide this is a good enough answer...and report back to the beginning settlement and tell the leader...who won't take no for an answer...and sends you back to check it out again. OR...the player checks out the mine. Goes in...and it seems like a normal mine. But then at the far end of the mine, in a very dark section...there is a closed off well. <TO BE CONTINUED>