[Request] Dr.Who

WindScar

You could go a lot further than that. Canon be damned, why not throw in a whole Doctor Who quest, with a TARDIS that can materialize at any map marker (discovered or otherwise) and allow the repeating of quests at those points (because it is a time machine). The control interface would be hell to work out, but I'm sure it can be done.

As for the interior, why not go all out with the huge wardrobe, luxurious accomodations, swimming pool, etc? You could even throw in a Dalek or two, they'd surely be able to survive the war, especially tucked away in a TARDIS.

Actually, now that I think of it, the upcoming expansion takes place during the war in Alaska, instead of the computer simulation it's bound to be, why not work it in so the TARDIS takes you there?

This is a topic with great potential, let your imaginations run wild!

You could go a lot further than that. Canon be damned, why not throw in a whole Doctor Who quest, with a TARDIS that can materialize at any map marker (discovered or otherwise) and allow the repeating of quests at those points (because it is a time machine). The control interface would be hell to work out, but I'm sure it can be done.

As for the interior, why not go all out with the huge wardrobe, luxurious accomodations, swimming pool, etc? You could even throw in a Dalek or two, they'd surely be able to survive the war, especially tucked away in a TARDIS.

Actually, now that I think of it, the upcoming expansion takes place during the war in Alaska, instead of the computer simulation it's bound to be, why not work it in so the TARDIS takes you there?

This is a topic with great potential, let your imaginations run wild!

My god, youre absolutely right, How about that?! Tardis transports you anywhere, can make you repeat any quest, Has a wardrobe like the real Tardis. AND MABYE EVEN! just MABYE even put in Rose, just for company! The screwdriver would also be in the mod, someone PLEASE make this mod, IT WILL be awesome. (oh and make sure that the pic of David tennant also is something that you can choose in the character creation. Doctor suit will be in Wardrobe ofc)

Would also just (I need help with developing the idea) but if you die, i think that you should be sendt back to the Tardis, and have to reconfigure your looks, and get a new outfit if you want, ofc if you like the way Tennant looks, awesome, but if you want to create a new "Doctor" this might be a great idea to let your imagination run wild, mabye you could even change some speccs, so that the 11th doctor is a violent mean drunk, or that the 12th doctor is a nerd who only plays with computers, ENDLESS posibillities! :D ofc if anyone would help me develop it, id really appreciate your hard work :D cuz i dont quite know jack about GECK...yet...:D I will learn to use. :thanks:

i would personally love it if you found the tardis in the wastelands and when you went inside, it was swarming with super mutants and there was just one body, draped over the console with a sonic screwdriver rammed up his arse, a dignifyed end to the doctor. kill the supermuties, hijack the tardis, wash the screwdriver.

But if you gave the player the Sonic Screwdriver, it would let them solve every quest and defeat every enemy just by waving it in the air. :)

What? NO. Wrong. I am sorry but you believe it is developed to be a weapon. It is not. ITS NOT THE DOCTORS WAY!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, its soon time for everyone to go back to school / work and i was thinking that now that everyone is back from christmas, i could ask if anyone have started creating this mod, or are at least thinking of it. :D gimblelock had a thought of it i think, and im still trying to figure out how to use the GECK, so any help at this point will be rewarded with a thanks and kudo :P cuz thats all i got, hehe :P

I'm not quite sure how many of the above posts are sarcasm or not, but I don't think the Doctor would die so easily. Maybe have misplaced his booth, but die?

Heh. Perhaps you could have him become your companion if you're a female. After all, he's always losing his...

Archived