[Request] Dr.Who

WindScar

Well if he did die you would have to leave remnants of a rather epic fight.

You know, it doesn't have to be the Doctor's TARDIS... It could be the Master's (didn't he have more than one?) or even the Rani's, theirs even had fully functional chameleon circuits; think of the fun you could have with that! Disguise it as the Megaton bomb, a Pulowski shelter, an out house, an abandoned shed...

And you know, most of what's been mentioned is certainly do-able. A sonic screwdriver that unlocks whatever it's pointed at? No problem, you could even swap it for a sonic disrupter or something (the Master would need something a bit more serious than a screwdriver) and the attack effect could be the Mirelurk King's blue sonic pulse to match the effects of Captain Jack Harkness's sonic disrupter.

Moving on, teleporting the TARDIS is relatively easy too, but you'd probably be limited to map waypoints. I remember a spaceship-type house for Morrowind that could transport to a handful of locations on the map and this would be no different.

I'm pretty sure repeating quests would be no problem, I think you could even work around dead npcs needed for the quests. Of course, the spoils of the quests would be granted to you again, and you'd even be able to explore all outcomes of any of them. Not sure how the main quest would work, though...

And hey, now that I think of it, you could apply house themes to the interior of a TARDIS! The Doctor's redecorated from time to time, so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to either!

• 3 weeks later...
Well if he did die you would have to leave remnants of a rather epic fight.

You know, it doesn't have to be the Doctor's TARDIS... It could be the Master's (didn't he have more than one?) or even the Rani's, theirs even had fully functional chameleon circuits; think of the fun you could have with that! Disguise it as the Megaton bomb, a Pulowski shelter, an out house, an abandoned shed...

And you know, most of what's been mentioned is certainly do-able. A sonic screwdriver that unlocks whatever it's pointed at? No problem, you could even swap it for a sonic disrupter or something (the Master would need something a bit more serious than a screwdriver) and the attack effect could be the Mirelurk King's blue sonic pulse to match the effects of Captain Jack Harkness's sonic disrupter.

Moving on, teleporting the TARDIS is relatively easy too, but you'd probably be limited to map waypoints. I remember a spaceship-type house for Morrowind that could transport to a handful of locations on the map and this would be no different.

I'm pretty sure repeating quests would be no problem, I think you could even work around dead npcs needed for the quests. Of course, the spoils of the quests would be granted to you again, and you'd even be able to explore all outcomes of any of them. Not sure how the main quest would work, though...

And hey, now that I think of it, you could apply house themes to the interior of a TARDIS! The Doctor's redecorated from time to time, so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to either!

FINALLY someone whos taking this to the next level, sorry but i just cant do it yet, cuz im learning the GECK with tuts, :P if anyone would help to make this i would love it :D and thanks man, you just gave me some hope...much of it was taken away by sarcasm but whatever, we will run with it :P

Archived