Strange stamina/ magic bug

wiikki

Hello there.

I was getting with this bug I just bumped into. I've been playing DA:O for about 40 hours now and I entered Orzammar not too long ago. The bug I'm facing is that my characters have very little stamina for some reason. Leliana has 0/0 and my main character which is a scout has 50/50 (will go down to 0/0 if I take her boots off as they give +50 stamina bonus) and morrigan has 85 mana. I believe this might have something to do with the proving grounds but can't say or certain. I can't exactly say when the reduction happened. I've tried disabling all the downloadable content as well as mods and force loaded the save but still no changes. My latest save that doesn't have this problem is 4 hours away from my current progress so I'd rather not load that. Party members I haven't used for a while don't have this issue.

Would be appreciated if someone could help me out with this issue.

- Wiikki

edit: In the older saves my main character has over 200 stamina so there's definitely something strange going on here. Furthermore, I've googled this issue and couldn't find anything that's similar to my case.

Edit2. found the reason why this happened. During the quest "unbound" and more specificly after the fight my stats stamina/mana got reduced. I was able to evade this by just killing him with a console command.

Edited by wiikki