Additional UI features, some other things

Banadan

Hey,

I wonder if someone good at creating UI's could tell or perhaps create an UI with some additional features. For example, one feature what I would love to see would be an in-game clock shown all the time in UI. Doesn't have to be an intrusive thing, just numbers will do really (24-hour format preferred, assuming the game has/supports it), in some upper corner for example. If possible, perhaps the real life time could be shown too.

I personally like detailed data, so for example when you get radiated then this radiation meter pops up in upper right corner, I would love to see some total radiation value shown somewhere there as well. You know, so you can just throw a glimpse on the screen and you immediately know what or how much you have, instead of counting the lines and multiplying them by 200 or something.

Also the Bloody Mess perk - seen some modules but they do not really do what I would hope from them. Basically is it possible to simply reduce the chance it blows the body into bits? It's a good perk in general, giving a bonus to the damage but it shouldn't really blast these bodies into pieces that often. Perhaps give it only 5% chance to blow the body into mush? Leave everything else as it is, simply reduce the chance it'll blow the body up completely. And no, this is not because I "dislike violence", nah, totally opposite, I love turning opponents into minced meat from close range with a minigun. This is simply for 'ease of playing' - I am sure you all have had a situation when you fight several opponents at once, and happen to blow most of them into bits and pieces - which is fun - and after the fight you're trying frantically find out which piece belongs to which opponent so that you can loot it and yet keep clicking on bits of the same guy over and over again.

Add the ability to take Strong Back perk more then once and make so that each rank adds like 100 instead of 50 to carrying weight, something like in FO2 in general? Add or create the Pack Rat perk which also adds additional carrying weight bonus?

Just some small things, though I do not know how "small" the work to make it happen would be, could be quite a challenge, maybe.

Archived