Mercenary Mash-Up!

PanchoA73

To anybody whose up to mod for fun, I'd like a Wanderer Outfit that's made of default schtuff so, a mash-up! It'd use the basic Merc Grunt outfit, with the Wasteland Doctor belt (Not satchel), and the Merc Adventure outfit's bandolier! Then over ALL that, Tobar the Ferryman's jacket! It sounds pretty simple, but then again I'm no modder! The colors won't need to be changed at all by the way, so it feels more lore-friendly. And the bandolier might look bad with everything, but that will be determined with the magical display of screenshots.

Anyways, thanks in advance to any who take up the offer!

Thanks n' Cheers!

What do you think of this armor:

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t407/Flamenx01/Untitled-6_zps972a57ba.png

I made it ages ago for myself. I just need to fix some clipping with the bandolier if you like it.

Edited by flamenx01

It's SICK!! If it's not TOO much to ask, could the bottom be from the vanilla Merc Grunt outfit? And is the jacket the same color as Tobar's? Other than that, it's just what I was looking for! Thanks for posting! Edited by PanchoA73

I love the outfit! But I found some weird clipping issues or something when you're in first person...

This was the only pic I could upload, but it was the same thing with the pistol and nem' two-handed weapons as well. If you could it, it'd be AMAZING. Hopefully I'm not asking for TOO much...

Edited by PanchoA73

Nope your not asking for too much that's the file re-uploaded and hopefully fixed. I nearly exclusively use energy weapons in my game and the bug didn't show when I was testing with them. Don't know what was wrong but I some how fixed it (I think).