Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Fallout Remastered? It's gone from the Nexus. Does anyone know why it was taken down? I need those files for my upcoming FO3 game. :confused:

yes I can tell you, I was told to remove the files by the author. Arguments were getting out of hand and Remastered is no platform for that. It was a mod meant for you to use, not for others to abuse. <---that's what I was told to do, I do what I am told.

Now access to them is available VIA e-mail. To anyone posting derogitive remarks about this mod, Be advisded, if you ever want to see the master files "ESM" of the new version, bashing it is no way to get it. Canned? I think not.

you may contact me PM to obtain my e-mail. OR you may contact the author Via E-mail directly.. for the version currently known only.

Kitty.

@Purr4me

So is there any chance we will see Fallout 3 Remastered back on the Nexus? I'd hate to see such an amazing mod disappear for good. For what it's worth I loved the mod and the team that was working on it. You guys made a great thing and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it.

I also have to say I appreciate Remastered and that it has made my modded Fallout experience smooth and more enjoyable :yes:

I hope to see it back on Nexus.

That really sucks. Remastered was a great mod, fixed all kinds of stuff. A few knuckle heads have to rain on every ones parade. I hope the authors can see there way to giving Nexus another shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Fallout Remastered? It's gone from the Nexus. Does anyone know why it was taken down? I need those files for my upcoming FO3 game. :confused:

yes I can tell you, I was told to remove the files by the author. Arguments were getting out of hand and Remastered is no platform for that. It was a mod meant for you to use, not for others to abuse. <---that's what I was told to do, I do what I am told.

Now access to them is available VIA e-mail. To anyone posting derogitive remarks about this mod, Be advisded, if you ever want to see the master files "ESM" of the new version, bashing it is no way to get it. Canned? I think not.

you may contact me PM to obtain my e-mail. OR you may contact the author Via E-mail directly.. for the version currently known only.

Kitty.

I would like this, but I want to make sure before I do anything.

To get this, I need to PM you?

Make sure of what? that's a bit odd to say I think. I don't bite ya know LOL. All I will do is forward your request as I have already done to about 200 people. IF they received the files? I only know of 5 confirmations that has occurred. Via E-mail, and one here some place.

I have NO control over what you get, not any more. You might end up on a master test team for all I know. I just can't distribute the files my self so don't ask me for links to them or me to upload them any where. Nothing to be afraid of.

I want files no longer here, I found them, and installed them by contacting the Original authors. Sure, it's not easy, but it can be done. Any way's , I am building my own type of mod for some one else to use as a base for their mod, I hope it's excepted too. Nothing like this has ever surfaced before in fallout 3 and should have, all the needed data is there. No need to port anything. it just takes time.

Kitty.

Make sure of what? that's a bit odd to say I think. I don't bite ya know LOL. All I will do is forward your request as I have already done to about 200 people. IF they received the files? I only know of 5 confirmations that has occurred. Via E-mail, and one here some place. I have NO control over what you get, not any more. You might end up on a master test team for all I know. I just can't distribute the files my self so don't ask me for links to them or me to upload them any where. Nothing to be afraid of. I want files no longer here, I found them, and installed them by contacting the Original authors. Sure, it's not easy, but it can be done. Any way's , I am building my own type of mod for some one else to use as a base for their mod, I hope it's excepted too. Nothing like this has ever surfaced before in fallout 3 and should have, all the needed data is there. No need to port anything. it just takes time. Kitty.
Ok, that explains it. I would like to get in contact with them directly, however I only recently purchased Fallout 3 on PC, and am waiting on it to come in the mail. Obviously, I am left at a disadvantage in terms of some information about removed mods.

I tries to PM you for a request, however that wouldn't go through saying you can't receive new messages. So here is what I sent, except I am removing my E-Mail address for obvious reasons.

I would like to get a hold of the Fallout Remastered mod/patch.

Could you please pass this on to the creators?

Edited by 1031982