Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

The people complaining about your mod should've been banned from your Mod Page, and left it up for the mod users who appreciated your mod.

Thank you, it does warm a ladies heart to know there are those that truly care.

What I have in mind? there is no competition to be had.

Time, it kills all rats...mole rats and others too. he he he

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are people who really care, and liked the mod. There are, unfortunately, louder and/or more people/groups that didn't. It's a shame when something like this happens, as years ago I was looking for it only to end up here at a dead end. It was touted as being in the top 10 mods for Fallout 3 on a number of sits then.

I missed out on it, and fans of it are still upset about it's disappearance. However, it's your choice what to do with it now. At one point I had multiple configurations to play with different mods that were incompatible with each-other. It was simple enough, having folders to move in and out as well as saves.

Alas, it seems this mod may forever be lost to newcomers.

There are people who really care, and liked the mod. There are, unfortunately, louder and/or more people/groups that didn't. It's a shame when something like this happens, as years ago I was looking for it only to end up here at a dead end. It was touted as being in the top 10 mods for Fallout 3 on a number of sits then.

I missed out on it, and fans of it are still upset about it's disappearance. However, it's your choice what to do with it now. At one point I had multiple configurations to play with different mods that were incompatible with each-other. It was simple enough, having folders to move in and out as well as saves.

Alas, it seems this mod may forever be lost to newcomers.

The first post on this thread has the instructions for the data, you can have the data if you follow the instructions to the letter.

I went out of my way to go through my storage to find that book it was stored on and placed a copy of the mod into my smartphone.

This mod is available to those that read and understand what is written.

Due to my updated posts, I will not host the file online nor allow anyone to do that.

Its really simple thing to follow instructions. I can use MEGA or 4shared OR Drop box...there is no excuse not to follow instructions.

I did...thats why it's pulled offline.

Remastered last known version is very ..extra stable. I'm using it right now to make some one happy building a brand new version less all the crap that was merged into it.

FAB001 -

Weapon Sound Range increased

Melee Weapon Sounds fix

Track No Crime

JustinOther -

Refurbish DLC (modified)

WillieSea -

AutoGates (partial/modified)

Andkore -

General Scripting (extended/modified)

sandman5 -

Gary Pipboy

Flight24 -

Broken Steel Aqua Pura Water Fix (rewritten)

VarekRaith -

FWE AltStart date error fix.

spligitmoose -

Generator Sound

Prensa -

Non-Bleeding Checkouts

dragontwosix -

Bring Back Bael

Disclaimer: Attribution does entail warranty of or a promise of technical support for this mod by the authors attributed, either actual or implied. All of the attributed work is copyright to it's respective authors. No penguins were harmed in the making of this file.

NO excuses. Thats whats being removed, and updated rewrites of the code along with Regional code additions.

If there was a way to use an image share that will remain constant, I would post screen shots of current progress.

Time is a killer building things right.

This will be My last effort to make the many happy, it's not a fixit mod. It's not going to replace other peoples IDEAS of what it does.

I'm Not at all concerned about issues between other mods. Use whats offered or don't.

Your choices are read and follow instructions.

I delete all request when I deliver, I do not keep assets here for people to take whats not asked for.

two days ago I sent a person whom only had 5 posts to their name here, in 5 minutes of being notified by E-mail...5 minutes they had it.

So Choice...it's all yours. As it was.

The " new version of MY work" will only ride on the back of it so the code I produce is rock solid.

I will be offering here, hosting MY work here with many choices.

Take it..or leave it. I don't care.

EDITED:

What I have are betas, you know what Beta means?

So here I can show you what I found so far...there was a folder named "Masterfix", but this is really old data and it's listed in the games sort order text on the web.

That is will not share, Remastered supersedes it any way.

Fo3-remastered.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

• 3 months later...

This is an update:

Take heed---My code represents the CD version and the steams version of this game.

It does NOT represent the GOG game version. GOG is not compatible period with this code.

Just so you ALL know, I purchased the Galaxy version of this game to test it.

GOG version is Identical mostly with the steam version of the game---LESS the legit signed files, as that code was ripped from the game.

Any unsigned files missing legal code "Ripped content" will absolutely not work.

The GOG version installed lacks all the support software the steam game uses as well as the CD version of the game.

I work strictly with certified data period. This also applies to the other Bethesda games.

There"s the right way to do things and the wrong way of doing things.

This code is NOT compatible with TTW at all. ------( WHY)---- because it's built using the fallout3 games engine and construction kit and Xlive control data.

It was not designed to work with a different engine.

Do not bother asking for this "mod" if your running GOG / Galaxy software .it's a waste of my time and yours.

GOG version installed on windows 10 version 1809 and up lacks all the support software the game was designed to run with, there for missing assets.

it's a mind blower to see all the stuff steam version on that OS installs prior to running the game, and incredible amount of software is required.

Steam fresh install 32bit or 64 bit

so if you have any doubts at all? do that and find out for your self and realize whats involved.

Remastered is not a patch, it's a tool for the game just as the Intel bypass mod functions on machines that will not run the engine graphics.

It's all about the code and assets required "During product development" Not what you think, whats actually needed.

Had enough of the arguments about what people can hack with video games to make me sick of support.

Kitty Black