Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

Hello Purr4me, I've seen you are able to provide people with Fallout Remastered, I'm very interested in using it for my new nostalgic FO3 run, I will send you a pm, hope you are still helping people out on this one, if not, I would like to know how to contact the author so I can ask for his help.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Purr4me, I've seen you are able to provide people with Fallout Remastered, I'm very interested in using it for my new nostalgic FO3 run, I will send you a pm, hope you are still helping people out on this one, if not, I would like to know how to contact the author so I can ask for his help.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Sent instructions.

Me too me too!Please! Would love to see this thing with an enb running!

you need to follow instructions, I am required to show PM proof of the request.

instructions are posted here already.

• 2 months later...

This is a fascinating thread spanning 3 years. I'm not here to request access to Remastered, as I've finally reached the Holy Grail of Fallout 3 tasty load order perfection, but I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to Purr4me and everyone else in this modding community who keeps these games alive and evolving. Much respect. :thumbsup:

This is a fascinating thread spanning 3 years. I'm not here to request access to Remastered, as I've finally reached the Holy Grail of Fallout 3 tasty load order perfection, but I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to Purr4me and everyone else in this modding community who keeps these games alive and evolving. Much respect. :thumbsup:

Your welcome.

Kitty Black

• 1 year later...