New and confused

96t100guy

hey all i just bought skyrim a few days a go and installed it along with steam and nmm i downladed one mod using the nmm and it worked then i went to get cbbe and i downloaded and i installed it but when i launch skyrim my charecters body is till the same im not to sure on how this works or if the files are in the wrong place any help would be muchhh appreicated thank you.

hey all i just bought skyrim a few days a go and installed it along with steam and nmm i downladed one mod using the nmm and it worked then i went to get cbbe and i downloaded and i installed it but when i launch skyrim my charecters body is till the same im not to sure on how this works or if the files are in the wrong place any help would be muchhh appreicated thank you.

Did you download any CBBE armor mods too? The body by itself only works when you're nude. So search for CBBE armors, install one mod at a time, check that its working in Skyrim before you add another. Then repeat with other armors adding one at a time and checking that each works. Adding a bunch of mods at one time is a great way to get conflicts and game crashes or failure to start issues because of incompatable mods.