Able to Buried the dead

Starch

Every time I seen the victims of Raiders, or corpse on the ground. I feel guilty unavailable to buried them. I don't want anything fancy, just available selected the corpse and choose to buried them. The screen blanks out and few in-game hours passed. The corpse disappear and a grave appears nearby.

Sounds fun digging a hole under the hot sun. Does the burial thingy include super mutants, because that would take more than a few hours.

Besides the raider is probably dead for a reason (yes you killed him/her) and digging a resting-hole doesnt make the guilt go away.

Sounds fun digging a hole under the hot sun. Does the burial thingy include super mutants, because that would take more than a few hours.

Besides the raider is probably dead for a reason (yes you killed him/her) and digging a resting-hole doesnt make the guilt go away.

I wasn't focusing on that point. I was talking about the corpses that raiders decorated there homes with.

Sorry, didn't read that one right. Well anyway, chop them down and decorate your house?

Besides burying them (the right way) would require a priest to their part, whatever that is.

Ofc, if you could drag them to a cemetery the people would be happy and you would earn karma.

Archived