A Sexy Walk?

WHawk13

hmm, im not sure about this one. seems a bit weird for a wasteland survivor to be swinging her hips while she slaughters hapless raiders and supermuties. I would however like a more relaxed stance when not moving, like hand on hip or sommink.

also, i still remain that this mod will be fairly unappealing until somebody does a better body mod.

• 6 months later...
hmm, im not sure about this one. seems a bit weird for a wasteland survivor to be swinging her hips while she slaughters hapless raiders and supermuties. I would however like a more relaxed stance when not moving, like hand on hip or sommink.

also, i still remain that this mod will be fairly unappealing until somebody does a better body mod.

this thread needs a bump in response to now there being an assortment of better body mods out there. there is an Enhanced Animation mod by MaikCG here:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7197

i personally would like to see the Oblivion sexy walk though for my seductive assassin (that and I like the eye candy =D)

I'd like to see my hero walk with his soulders raised and his chest puffed like a guy about to go kick some ass, or I'd like to see him running anime style in a full on dash. thsi game needs both serious animation and body re-working done to it, the wasteland may be a harsh place but that doesn't mean the gene pool turns to ugly and slow...

I think there was something like a sexy walk in the Groovatron.