Website techinal problems

StormKat33

I'm not sure where this question goes to and tried finding a forum to place this in and don't see one for this to be placed at.

So the problem is that when i try to download a mod manually, it takes me to this white page, it just sits there, and does nothing. The download could be broken. It just does nothing at all. I saw that this has been going on since last summer and no one has done anything to resolve it. On your all's computers this link MIGHT work not on mine.

Will you all fix this problem? Do you all know what this is, have any of you experienced the same problem while downloading?

Skyrim Nexus Downloads Site Problems

I have the same "problem"

I think it's because sometimes there are too many download request: wait a few minutes and try again

consider this.. there are a few millions users: in the hottest hours could be thousand people downloading at the same time... it's strange that the site isn't yet crashed (kudos to technical staff ^^)

It opens a white page that doesn't do anything by itself, but it also opens the download window from my browser that asks if I want to save or open etc. Maybe if you try a different browser, it will work? It works fine on both Firefox and Chrome for me.

I have Firefox and the download doesn't work half the time.