Bloodstone Chalice

Arjisaj

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible for some modder to edit the Bloodstone Chalice a bit. In the game you can do ' help "bloodstone chalice" and there will be 2 items, one filled and one empty. You can add these to your inventory and drop them, but when you do they just hang in the air.

What I would like to have is a mod that makes them behave as other objects, so I can place them on a shelf or something as decoration / trophy xD.

If possible, it would also be great if a you could edit their size a bit so they fit on bookshelves. I use the Unlimited Bookshelves mod, and place all kinds of items on my shelves, but the Chalice are too big to fit it says :<

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible for some modder to edit the Bloodstone Chalice a bit. In the game you can do ' help "bloodstone chalice" and there will be 2 items, one filled and one empty. You can add these to your inventory and drop them, but when you do they just hang in the air.

What I would like to have is a mod that makes them behave as other objects, so I can place them on a shelf or something as decoration / trophy xD.

If possible, it would also be great if a you could edit their size a bit so they fit on bookshelves. I use the Unlimited Bookshelves mod, and place all kinds of items on my shelves, but the Chalice are too big to fit it says :<

Not sure how to make it fit on a Bookshelf but I believe the problem is because unlimited Bookshelves doesn't support Dawnguard items maybe, try it with other Dawnguard items. if you want to place the bloodstone Chalice on a table or something of the sort then throw it out of your inventory then hold the "E" key while the option to take it is on your screen then after a few seconds you should be able to move it.