The Manhatten Project

MattKaiser

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont be an ass: what i was saying was the building in dc is like this universes anolog to the chrysler building in manhatten, therefore there is no need for one in manhatten. Therfore, MY original post stands :sleep:

That would only be true if it bore some resemblance to the Chrysler Building. Oh, AND wasn't in Washington D.C.

The Chrysler Building was built before the time lines split so it would exist in the Fallout world.

duncanlambert: I like the artwork. I have an idea, chop the top make it open top where the driver sits that way he could see out, or maybe an improvised windshield and canopy. Don't be afraid to smash this thing to bits with tonnes of improvised parts. Anyway great job :thumbsup:

Could everybody post at the new thread (Its hard to keep track of them both) ----->HERE<-----

• 4 weeks later...
The Chrysler Building was built before the time lines split so it would exist in the Fallout world.

duncanlambert: I like the artwork. I have an idea, chop the top make it open top where the driver sits that way he could see out, or maybe an improvised windshield and canopy. Don't be afraid to smash this thing to bits with tonnes of improvised parts. Anyway great job :thumbsup:

Could everybody post at the new thread (Its hard to keep track of them both) ----->HERE<-----

I dunno why the hell i didnt think of it before, maybe using the front of one of motor trike chassies you see lying everywhere

Archived