The Manhatten Project

MattKaiser

I personally think this should be a place you can go not a total conversion. But anyway New York is definitely one of the most well known cities (I live in Canada). A barbaric barren New York would be very postapocalyptic. Plus you could have a town suspended between skyscrapers, that would be cool.

An excellent idea. Maybe, to take it a step further: a sky scraper separated part-way and the top fell over onto another building. the town exists as the top portion of the building, suspended between the bottom half and the other building.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could help with this. I can do almost anything with the TES CS and the G.E.C.K. is almost identical. I could have a teaser trailer cell made in a few days. I will have to modify the building models to make them taller, I will cut them up and make a modular system of parts so buildings can be as tall as we want and in any tippy decrepit configuration.

i can work on this after my current project is done (a large city in an abandoned missile base)

I could help with this. I can do almost anything with the TES CS and the G.E.C.K. is almost identical. I could have a teaser trailer cell made in a few days. I will have to modify the building models to make them taller, I will cut them up and make a modular system of parts so buildings can be as tall as we want and in any tippy decrepit configuration.

That sounds like an awesome idea, you should put together a small group to help you out with everything.

I have in idea of how to get to new York. My city I'm working on will have a vertabird hanger, there will be a guy that will fly you to different places for a price. I could combine this with your idea and kill two birds with one stone!

BTW I could set up a website with a forum to base this project. (I happen to have a website I'm not doing much with ;) )

Archived