The Manhatten Project

MattKaiser

what about Cape town , whit inhabitants which return to tribal life and they dont know how to use a gunpowered gun and they will use only melle weps. they could think you are a god or stg. like that and quest will be to colonized that area because of good resources like gold and diamonds. anyway i dont live there but i think there are few tall buildings.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what about Cape town , whit inhabitants which return to tribal life and they dont know how to use a gunpowered gun and they will use only melle weps. they could think you are a god or stg. like that and quest will be to colonized that area because of good resources like gold and diamonds. anyway i dont live there but i think there are few tall buildings.

Goodness, as a South African, I find this post pretty shocking :blink:

rah, i found an Enclave Vertibird outside the steps of parliament! Full sized. It looks nothing like the one from fallout 2 upon closer inspection. Ill get it on paper asap. Ill try to keep it simple as i know reskinning one could be a pain if you dont know the general layout.

The problem is that it seems to be mainly AI controlled. there isnt much space for the pilot. tbh there isnt much space for a squad either. Ill try and do a cutaway to work things out for myself.

You could go with a modified design. If it's in a city, independent of Enclave/BoS influence, it's likely that the pilot/mechanic would have made some modifications to it. The VTOL's from Crysis are somewhat similar to the Vertibirds in size and design. Maybe a merging of the two?

The vertabird could look quite different. I can replace the model parts with new ones I can also change the scale the only constraint is the animations (I can tweak them but until there is a proper exporter I can't make new ones). I am good at modeling mechanical parts but not very good with lots of compound curves. BTW wherever we make this mod there will be the hanging city.

Archived