Werewolf Immersion PLEASE READ

jhncanson

There is one non-immersive thing about the werewolves in skyrim, when ever you eat someone's corpse.. the corpse do not change in appearance.. yet when you start the il be met by moonlight, the npc says his daughter was ripped to pieces that he barely found a piece of her daughter to bury.

There are mods out there which alters dead bodiy, for example: True Death. This mod changes the way vampires die.

If so kindly, If a werewolf eats a corpse.. change the corpse or reduce the corpse to ribs and such. I do think its very doable its just similar to True Death, oh... and when werewolves die.. their bodies should turn to human form again..

Details:

When a werewolf die.. after 5 seconds.. black smoke starts to cover their body.. then it will dissipate and the body will be human again.

I like the first part, but the second part would be a bit weird, as the Silver Hand has several werewolf pelts, and werewolf heads floating around. There's also the dead werewolf that Aela makes a comment about when you find it. If dead werewolves turned back into human, then you would have to change a things about the Silver Hand's stronghold so that it makes sense.

Great idea, I like the idea of this very mutchly very mutchly indeed.

The dead werewolf thing could be a problem with the silver hand although its a good idea, it sound like it could get quite buggy I'd put it as an optional file.

Its only recommended to those who have done the companions quest.. but just give it a chance.. just imagine the effects.. its would be just like transforming to vampire lord form where your body gets covered with oozing black smoke.. then it fades away.. tada.. your now vampire lord.. its not much of a work.. just copy-pasting animations.. thats for being resourceful..

Although its optional.. i do think and i believe. people would love the idea.. seeing dead werewolves kneeling isnt just great.. but seeing naked bodies around.. seems more immersive.. not about the nudity.. but from what we all seen in TV's.. i think its what we got used to... Werewolves are SHAPESHIFTERS right? so why dont they shift back to humanoid when they die.. that just doesnt make sense..