A bit of FOSE help.

Hi everyone, i downloaded a mod for fallout 3 "fake fullscreen mode" and for some reason this doesn't find FOSE for me. I followed all the instructions in the video exactly the same way: https://www.youtube....h?v=tONiXNbwSt0

So what I'm trying to say is when i type "GetFOSEVersion" on the console commands, i don't get anything, just "script wasn't found" or whatever. Can anyone help?

FlamingNachos - Hello!

Make sure you've installed FOSE properly as that command should bring up it's version number if it's working.

A common mistake is to place the main FOSE files into the Fallout 3\Data folder instead of just into the Fallout 3 folder.

That's the fose_loader & the selection of .dll files that all go into your:

Fallout 3

& NOT into the Data folder. It's the folder that has your Fallout3.exe in.

Only the "fose" folder that contains FOSE plugins should go inside the Fallout 3\Data folder.

After that you must start Fallout 3 either with the fose_loader.exe or with the "Launch FOSE" button in the mod manager.

If you're using Fake Fullscreen then that also can be used to launch Fallout 3 with FOSE as it auto detects it.

The Fallout_Fullscreen.exe also goes int the Fallout 3 folder & NOT the Fallout 3\Data folder.

Hope this helps!

Prensa