Vampire Lord Female Model to Male's

AlduinsHorror

im looking for someone to switch these models for me i have never liked the females vampire lord but i like the females armor styles, i have attempted to do this already and have gotten no where im not 100% sure what i did wrong but the actual model didnt change in the slightest

Please someone help with this.

im looking for someone to switch these models for me i have never liked the females vampire lord but i like the females armor styles, i have attempted to do this already and have gotten no where im not 100% sure what i did wrong but the actual model didnt change in the slightest

Mesh replacer?

> Open dawnguard.bsa (BSA opt/FOMM or something)

> Extract vampire models from it:

> Actors/vampirelord

> Go to the newly extracted folder, rename female version.

> Change male variants name to what female was.

For example "Malevampirelord.nif"

Would be changed to "Femalevampirelord"

I can't remember exact name for the vampire lord's nif, but it's something like that.

Easy to see which one is male and which is female.

Also, I am not 100% sure it works, never tried myself.

but as far as I know, animations and everything are same

So it should work.

like shadowjin says, you should easily be able to do this by copying the male mesh's and pasting them in the female folder and renaming them.

although i would imagine the sound files could be different and possibly the textures so you may need to swap those over aswell.

I like candy :wub:

ok i have all the files and such how would i apply these would i have to use creation kit to apply them

ok i have all the files and such how would i apply these would i have to use creation kit to apply them

I wouldn't use CK for simple thing like this.

All you have to do is to switch the female versions name and make sure it's in right folder.

Meshes/actors/vampirelord if I correctly remember.

As for the sounds and such? I don't actually know if there's any differences.

I don't recall my vampire ever letting out any sort of sound.

I wouldn't use CK for simple thing like this.

All you have to do is to switch the female versions name and make sure it's in right folder.

Meshes/actors/vampirelord if I correctly remember.

As for the sounds and such? I don't actually know if there's any differences.

I don't recall my vampire ever letting out any sort of sound.

yh i think i got it working the model is successfully changed but i need to mess around with a few things cause i have the Vampire Royal Perk which gives the Cape and such but doesnt work properly when you have perk - E.G *activates vampire lord* and cape + head gear does not show up but remove and readd the perk and it shows up but if you revert form and change into vampire lord again it doesnt work properly so i gotta check the files rightly