Survivalist hunter outfit mashup request

VIIVII

Hello ladies and gents,

I have a request, I have sent messages to Tacoduck300 and GlennCroft as it involves them. I haven't heard anything yet, but I am not rushing them, I understand being busy.I am doing this as my due diligence so that I know I did every option without actually doing it myself. If it comes to that I will take the steps to learn how to mashup armor and clothing.

Now back to the request. I stumbled across Tacoduck's vault stalker outfit and I love the look of it. However the vault suit doesn't fit the survivalist hunter guy I have going. So what I would like is take the vault stalker outfit and replace the vault suit with the rad stag hide outfit (yes I am aware that the vest part is from that same outfit, but I think it will look fine.) bonus points if you can take the pelt belt from the hunters pelt outfit from far harbor and attach it under the skirt flaps from the vault stalker outfit, but if that can't be done that is fine too.

I feel the radstag hide outfit, with the vest/skirt flaps and hood from the vault stalker outfit combined will do everything that I am after, the pelt belt (if it can be done) would be the icing on the cake. Then you end up with a sneaky, hunter, survivalist outfit that would blend in with the world of Fallout 4.

hopefully someone feels the same as I do and can do this, but if not I will wait for one of the authors to get back to me.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.