What is this mod!?!?!

eternalfiregod

Okay guys when I first started playing New Vegas a bit before lonesome road came out I had the game modded to the teeth. I am trying to play it again but time has gone by and I can't remember all my favorite mods. I remember I could teleport to my house, I had a shojo character, and I had some cool weapons. Those I've found....one I havent is annoying me!

Okay this mod was something like... if you didn't have the key to this place through a cheat you walked into this place, it was underground because I remember a ladder, You walk to the door and some kind of security knocks you out. You then find yourself in some kind of simulation and have to go through all the levels of it going past traps and junk before eventually waking up in this base wearing a cool VR suit. The base is then yours you get your stuff back from a locker, can turn the lights on and off and whatever. And go back into the pods to do little simulations to test your shooting like ones a shooting range and another is a little shack in the middle of a field, you get a varmint gun and have to go shoot a number of animals. I really liked this base So anyone know what one it was??