[Request] Hearthfire, Small house+Tower.

skulleris

So with the Hearthfire add-on, it allows you to build your own house. I really liked the idea, but it's just so limited in choice. I mean i really didn't like that you were forced to build "Main hall" if you wanted to build one of the towers. And honestly that would make the house simply too large, mostly because i play a sort of loner, i don't go marrying people and adopting children so a huge mansion is kind of overkill for me and i'd honestly prefer if i could build a small house layout and slap a tower on it. So i kind of photoshopped an image, a build-plan if you will.

And i know something like this is probably tedious and time consuming (seriously, one mod i did, which was a very very basic reskin, took me a couple of hours to do)

But if anyone would make it, i'd be grateful.

http://i.imgur.com/HY1SZ.png

The reason why people tamper quite little around Hearthfire is quite simple.

Too. D***. Much. Work.

Hearthfire itself is quite well made, and I love the system. It's well made and I love it, that's pretty much everything I have to say 'bout it.

But if you've opened the interior in CK, you know what I mean when I say "much work".

As EVERY option is built in same cell. They become enabled when you use the workbenches.

It's quite a mess actually.

But anyhow, As this would just alter the first room, it should be possible. It just takes work, and I gotta admit I'd love to have my own "Little house of studying" somewhere in Skyrim.

Im not sure if your talking about adding that as a build-able house, that would take some time. But just adding a small simple house with a tower attached (using vanilla models) wont take much time, and you said your a loner soooo no navmeshing.