DSR-1 In Game?

Wiegraffolles

Like the title says I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting the DSR-1 rifle in this game. I know it's hardly fitting for the scenario, but it would be even cooler if you could create a fictional version more in tune with the fallout universe. Anyhow, I'm sure if there are any artists/modders out there who played MGS4 you'll be interested in this one. An image of the rifle with tactical silencer attached is included.

Thanks,

-WiegrafFolles

To give it the fallout feel, I'd suggest replacing the furniture with wood, removing the silencer, and using a scope based on the very early night vision scopes from the 60's and 70's. It'd still be roughly the same rifle, but with a few extra touches to make it clearly a product of the fallout universe.

Thanks for the replies, I agree that some wood, and an old school scope would make for a more authentic look. Some dirty brass looking parts would probably help too. Of course GSG-9 wouldn't be in DC, but then this is a crazy alternate universe, so I don't think that's a huge problem. I guess MGS4 got around that problem by having it sold by an arms smuggler (still pretty unlikely!). Seems like models are sort of few and far between, but oh well maybe in the future!

Archived