Collison Meshes

DemonLady

i'll put this in tl;dr format for you guys. Is it possible to make a mod for Fallout 3, New Vegas AND Skyrim [i know, this is the Fallout 3 forum, but I'm not spamming by asking in all the others aswell] that gives realistic ollision meshes, so you can, like, duck under crap and not hit a wall when you're clearly shooting 10 inches away from/above the wall?

Is it possible to make a mod that gives realistic ollision meshes, so you can, like, duck under crap and not hit a wall when you're clearly shooting 10 inches away from/above the wall?

It is.

However, judging by the amount of meshes you'd have to edit, it would take quite a lot of time.

Would anyone with nothing better to do wanna make something like this? It really breaks immersion for me when the game's lke "lolol you hit that wall even though you're inches away. Problem?"

Yeah, that one won't help, unfortuneatly... Er, well, I'llg et it, it is useful, 'cause now I won't facepalm to Hell when I try to decorate houses and they fail at life, but the only time that might help is if I'm sitting behind an upturned coffee table, so...

Would anyone with nothing better to do wanna make something like this?

I might give it a shot once I finish the things I'm already working on.

Edited by Werne