College of Winterhold Overhaul

massivewar4

Wait...is there a mod for this, or are you asking? Either way, This would be a great idea. I actually plan on making a new character to do a Mage play-through. My friend is making a Battle Mage, but I'm gonna make a 100% Arch Mage.

pretty sure someone was working on one a while back, but think the mod died out.

pretty sure someone was working on one a while back, but think the mod died out.

That's unfornate, so the mod is now a request xD. I don't like that you become an arch mage but "only in the paper" in reality.... you're nothing as a mage. So there would be requirements like levelling mage skills (destruction, enchanting,....) as well as to need to learn the spells. Overall it would make the quests easier, as you would be better prepared and in the other hand, you become in fact an arch mage.

Wait...is there a mod for this, or are you asking? Either way, This would be a great idea. I actually plan on making a new character to do a Mage play-through. My friend is making a Battle Mage, but I'm gonna make a 100% Arch Mage.

I already did the CoW quest chain and it was fun but i got the feeling that it was... lacking, same as oblivion. How the he*l can a wimpy mage become an arch mage by doing a series of quests disregarding its magic skill??? It's corruption in skyrim... how sad... I have had enough in the real world -_-

Edited by massivewar4

I already did the CoW quest chain and it was fun but i got the feeling that it was... lacking, same as oblivion. How the he*l can a wimpy mage become an arch mage by doing a series of quests disregarding its magic skill??? It's corruption in skyrim... how sad... I have had enough in the real world -_-

Well, if I knew what I was doing I would definitely do something for this as a modder...but I have no idea what the basics are for modding. Maybe someone will see this in the near future and do a really good overhaul for you :/ -crosses fingers-